Weaver and Company Sustainability Policy
Weaver and Company is a recognized leader in providing electrode skin preparation and electroconductive media for use in specialty monitoring electrodes. As such, we have a commitment to our employees, community, customers, and the environment to operate our business in a profitable and sustainable manner.
Operating our business sustainably falls into our core values of Respect, Responsibility, Integrity, Safety, and Communication at Weaver and Company. This is reflected in our sustainability guiding principles, such as:
- Utilizing recyclable materials wherever possible.
- Recycling all relevant materials (paper, glass, aluminum, cardboard, plastics, electronic waste).
- Integrating LED lighting throughout the facility.
- Incorporating environmental considerations during building remodeling.
- Migrating to shipping materials untreated by chemical processing (bleaching).
- Driving profits responsibly.
- Enabling our customers to become more sustainable through the use of our products.
- Exercising corporate social responsibility when doing business on a local, national, or international level
Management is responsible for empowering our employees to contribute to our environmental objectives and to implement this policy.